Hj-2 Electrical Omponents Programmable Constant Temperature and Humidity Box
HJ-2 Electrical omponents Programmable Constant Temperature And Humidity Box
Scope of application
HJ Programmable Environmental Temperature Humidity Stability Climatic Test Chamber Price is able to simulate a wide range of temperature and humidity environment condition for testing various products and components. It is widely used for basic thermal cycling test and accelerated stress test. Customized size is also available.
1. High-precision color touch screen controller, which can be switched between Chinese and English.
2. Using the combination of library board units, the internal volume can be arbitrarily enlarged, easy to disassemble and assemble, and can be designed according to the user’s needs and can be designed to cooperate with the user’s expansion of the factory.
3. The box body is processed and formed by CNC machine tools, with beautiful appearance and non-reaction door handle, which is easy to operate, safe and reliable.
4. International advanced PID+SSR control mode, that is, the temperature is controlled by the stepless automatic adjustment of the PID output to achieve a constant temperature.
5. The equipment adopts automatic water replenishment filter device. No need to manually add water; meet long-term operation without downtime.
6. The internationally popular energy-saving control mode is adopted to automatically adjust the refrigeration power of the compressor, which reduces the energy consumption by 30% compared with the traditional heating balance control.
7. The main accessories of the whole machine are all international famous brands, which improves or guarantees the overall quality of the equipment.
8. It has R232, 485, USB data interface and supports LAN (network port) communication, which is convenient for remote monitoring and data collection.
9. The horizontal diffusion and vertical heat exchange circulation system of centrifugal air supply is adopted to avoid any dead angle and make the indoor temperature and humidity evenly distributed.
“GB/T 2423.2-2001 Test B: High temperature test method
GJB 150.3-1986 High temperature test
IEC68-2-2 Test B: Dry Heat. GB 11158 “Technical Conditions for High Temperature Test Chamber”
GB10586-1 “Technical Conditions of Damp Heat Test Chamber”
GB/T 2423.2 “Basic Environmental Test Procedures for Electrical and Electronic Products Test B: High Temperature Test Methods”.
GB/T 2423.3 “Basic Environmental Test Procedures for Electrical and Electronic Products Test Ca: Constant Damp Heat Test Method”. Etc…
|Internal dimension(mm)||150 * 180 * 150||200 * 200 * 200||300 * 200 * 200||Design and manufacture
according to user requirements
|External Dimensions(mm)||Subject to the actual|
|Performance||Temperature range||A: 0ºC / B: -20ºC / C:-40ºC / D: -60ºC / E: -70ºC|
|Humidity range||20~98%RH (10%~98%R.H; 5%~98%R.H is optional)|
|Cooling rate||0.7~1.2ºC/min (customizable)|
|Humidity Fluctuation||±2.0 %RH|
|Humidity deviation||±4.5 %RH|
|System||Cooling||Original European and American imported
fully enclosed low noise high and low temperature
compressor, environmentally friendly refrigerant (R404A/R449/R23)
|Control||Original imported LCD touch screen controller, switch between Chinese and English.|
|Material||The inner and outer boxes are made of SUS#304 stainless steel (the outer box can be painted)|
|Accessories||Lead hole: ¢50mm 1 / 6 mobile casters / 6 horizontal fixed foot cups|
|Power supply||AC220±5%V / 50±0.5Hz / single-phase three-wire;
AC380±5%V / 50±0.5Hz / three-phase five-wire